- Sampled data with the same or different
- Random data distributed by given (x, y)
coordinates at each point
- Static or dynamic data display as
traditional 2D line/scatter graph
- 10 different data type displays: curve,
line, bar, trace, density, stack area, stack bar, etc.
- Various line and curve properties:
color, width, and style (area fill, solid, dot, dash etc.)
- Scattered point curves
- Draw object feature: add objects such as
points (marker), lines (fitting line, gradient line...), polygons,
rectangles, and ellipses
- Histogram and area display
Mixed plotting example
Annotation Display example
Import, Export and Print
- Import data file in CSV, DAT formats.
- Save data files in DAT, TXT, EMF(
windows enhanced metal file) formats.
- Print directly to printer.
- Curve fitting capability (pre-defined
and custom) to help depict trends in user's data
- Multiple fit lines support for
each curve on the plot
Curve fitting example
Multiple fit lines example
- Marker, legend, and axis properties
- Sample data selection, deletion,
auto-interpolation, smoothing, etc.
- Multiple levels of zoom to allow user to
display and edit detailed areas
- Tic display on axis, curve, or both
- Vertical line cursor: data value display
from all curves at the cursor position
- Constant mouse display during editing
- Markers: various types (single, window,
area, etc.), colors, properties
- Legends and cursor
- Irregular and interval region support
- Linear/spline Interpolate, delete,
smooth, add fit line to selected data by region
- User-customized menu.
- User-entered functions for line
Irregular and interval region support
User-entered functions in calculator syntax
- Multiple language support, such as
English, Chinese, Spanish, Japanese, etc.
- Any environment that supports ActiveX
- Design time and real time support
- End-user and developer usage