- Standard LAS file (version 2.0 and 3.0)
- XML file
- x-y lines only (scale style)
- filled polygons (choose fill pattern and
color for each line)
X-Y scale style
Export and Print
- Save data files in EMF( windows enhanced
metal file) format.
- Print directly to printer.
- Cross plot support: plot one data curve
against another by fill in solid color or pattern between them.
- Pre-defined or user-defined BMP patterns
loaded into the control
- Curve properties: color, line width,
line type, fill against left or right side, optional pattern fill
- Direct data editing within BYLog: click
and drag, mouse, or modification formula
- Built-in, customizable menus
- Track properties for each track: width,
type, vertical grid etc.
- Multiple levels of zoom to allow user to
display and edit detailed areas
Upper left: modify
Upper right: Change
Lower left: Track various curve
right: built-in, customizable menus
- Multiple language support, such as
English, Chinese, Spanish, Japanese, etc.
- Any environment that supports ActiveX
- Design time and real time support
- End-user and developer usage
Find out more information about our