- Simple model support (multiple layered
model without overthrow fault)
- Surfer, GOCAD, Zmap and ArcView 3D
- Ascii raw surface, line, or point data
- Real time mathematic data generator
- Geophysical SEGY and LAS data
- Medical volume data
- Geophysical volume data
Geophysical data example
Isosurface construction and display
- Lines , such as well track, surgery
- Points, such as element distribution,
- Surface, such as horizon, elevation,
- Volume, such as reservoir,
geophysical, medical volume, etc.
- Body, such as enclosed surfaces,
underground body, etc.
Line Plot example: Well
Import, Export and Print
- Save data files in EMF( windows enhanced
metal file) formats.
- Print directly to printer.
- 3D track ball rendering
- Slicing, probing, chair cut, arbitrary
cut, lighting, transparency, or any combination
- Volume projection onto horizon or model
project onto volume slices or profile
- Curved pipe line with varying radii
- Cartesian and polar grid support
- Contour and wire frame display for
- Flexible grid support - equidistant grid
not required for volume
Head study: line,
Curved pipeline of varying radii
- Various picking support : profile,
horizon, body, etc.
- Flexible color bar with histogram
support to allow the easy select color
- User-friendly menu, allowing the user to
modify properties, change render modes, add objects, etc.
- Multiple zoom levels that enables the
display and edit detailed areas of graph
Flexible Color Editor
- Multiple language support, such as
English, Chinese, Spanish, Japanese, etc.
- Any environment that supports ActiveX
- Design time and real time support
- End-user and